see how ogun state babalawo adverstises his business online


see how ogun state babalawo adverstises his business online




Trust our babalawos.Many of them are promoting their businesses online these days.An Ogun state based babalawo from Ghana has gone viral after he shared his spiritual photos and stacks of dollars online and also asked interested people to contact him.He wrote...

Am , a former spiritualist with AIM spiritualists. I am from Accra, Ghana and studied at Yendi High School & Money Making Secrets Revealed. I now live in Ijebu, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Never take council from the realm of poverty if you want to live in the realm of wealth. Don’t let poverty take over you, nether your problems say it out and you will get solution for that problems.

Don’t hid sickness or your problems, say it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share with me feel free to call or leave a massage.

Bros,I no follow for this one.I don't throwaway my nyansh cumot before this babalawo go catch me

Comments