See Photo On Why I Stab My Comrade To Death - Cobbler




A 20-year-old cobbler has been under arrest for allegedly knife attack his friend, recognized only as Akeem, to death in Lagos State.


Awolesi Ademola, 20, a shoemaker, has been captured for supposedly wounding his companion, distinguished just as Akeem , to death in the Mushin range of Lagos State.

The two had been companions for quite a while yet dependably had differences over minor issues which had prompted fights, Punch reports.

The suspect, who had his shop around the railroad line, said he began avoiding Akeem as much as possible when he started smoking hemp.

He guaranteed that Akeem had assaulted him for reasons unknown on Tuesday around 10pm in his home, including that he wounded the casualty in self-protection.

He said:

"We have been companions for quite a while however I isolated from him when he began living rashly. He generally attempted to disturb me notwithstanding for reasons unknown.

On that Tuesday, I was dealing with a shoe in my shop. I required a blade to finish the work, so I hurried home to get a little table blade. I didn't return it until the end of work that day.

On my way home, I saw Akeem remaining in a corner near my home and I just passed him. On returning home, I was told he had been there for quite a while and I quickly suspected he was out for inconvenience; I picked not to converse with him.

Rather, I called a companion, Idris, and reported Akeem to him. He prompted me not to raise hell with him. While I was seeing off Idris, who had additionally come to visit me that night at around 10pm, Akeem rose up out of no place and began punching me, which was his standard method for pestering me.

When I saw he was overwhelming me, I drew out the blade to unnerve him. Be that as it may, lamentably, while we were battling for the blade, I wounded him in the hand."

The suspect said when he watched that the casualty began dying, he fled the scene.

He said a neighbor later called him on the telephone to request cash for Akeem's treatment, however since he didn't have any, he could do nothing.

It was learnt that the casualty was raced to a home grown center, where he lost a ton of blood.

He went on:

"Our neighbors reported what happened to my dad, and he called me and prompted me not to get back home, that he would handle the matter.

At around 5pm the following day, a lady called me saying the case was intense. I went out to check whether some of my companions could help me with cash.

I was en route to a companion's home when a few folks on a cruiser stopped before me and inquired as to whether I was the one that wounded Akeem. They took me to the area where I was educated that Akeem was dead. They asserted I wounded him with a noxious blade."

"It was not a deliberate demonstration; he was my companion. I have known him since auxiliary school. I quit relating with him on the grounds that he began smoking hemp and carrying on with a terrible life and my dad requesting that I quit being companions with him."

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, when reached, guaranteed to get back, yet he had yet to do as such as of the season of documenting this report.

Comments