Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians


I adore the sport of football, and today, as I was watching a diversion, it jumped out at me that even the most gifted footballer on the planet can not go anyplace in the event that he won't work with others. Ability might win a few diversions, however just collaboration wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was destined to unite individuals and regardless of the enticement to seek after individual or bunch intrigues over the aggregate, let us not overlook that you and I have a place with Team Nigeria and we should never permit individual or bunch yearnings divert us from the Championship aspiration we have as a country to be an encouraging sign in Africa and a mainstay of the International Community. Joyful Christmas from my family and I to you and your crew. GEJ.

From https://web.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/?fref=nf

Comments