It would be ideal if you discharge my spouse Dasuki's wife asks FG

Please release my husband- Dasuki's wife begs FG


Wife of beset previous National Security Adviser, Mrs Sambo Dasuki has approached the Federal government to discharge her spouse who as per her "served his country".

As per The Nation, Mrs Dasuki made the supplication on Tuesday night after her spouse was re-captured after he could meet his N500 million safeguard condition. Mrs Dasuki who made a scene outside the DSS Headquarters said;

"Nigerians ought to offer me some assistance with begging the Federal Government, the DSS and different offices to discharge my spouse who did his best to serve this country. He is sick, he needs medicinal consideration, he is not imagining. I beg the DSS not to permit him to bite the dust in guardianship. I saw my spouse and I felt sad. He is not simply well. Nigerians ought to help him to get a respite. We(myself, the youngsters and relations) are all destabilized. We don't realize what is going on in light of the fact that three courts have conceded him safeguard. Why are they after him? Let those concerned admiration the court by discharging my spouse. It is highly unlikely my spouse will flee from the nation under any pretense. They ought to please take after the guideline of law and maintain his entitlement to bail."she said

Comments