Jokes/Liquor Quotes – Drink Quotations


"It takes one and only drink to get me plastered. The inconvenience is, I can't recall on the off chance that it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."

– George Burns

"I envy individuals who drink. In any event they realize what to accuse everything for."

– Oscar Levant

"I take a beverage just on two events, when I'm parched and when I'm most certainly not."

– Brendan Behan

"Liquor may be man's most noticeably awful adversary, however the Bible says love your foe!"

– Frank Sinatra

"I have taken more out of liquor than liquor has taken out of me."

– Winston Churchill

"Magnificence is in the eye of the lager holder!"

– Kinky Friedman

"Dear Alcohol,

We had an arrangement, you were going to make me more interesting, sexier, more insightful and a superior artist. I saw the video, we have to talk."

– Anonymous

"I used to think, drinking was terrible for me. So I surrendered considering."

– Anonymous

"I would date you, yet my heart as of now has a place with Johnny Walker."

– Anonymous

"Some of the time I drink water to astound my liver."

– Anonymous

"You seem as though I require another beverage!"

– Anonymous

"I say "NO" to liquor, yet it simply doesn't

Comments