Photographs: Woman battered by her spouse, sends him a birthday yell out of immeasurable scope!

Photographs: Woman battered by her spouse, sends him a birthday yell out of immeasurable scope!

A lady who was battered by her spouse stepped to get him out as an abuser in a Facebook post she shared. While wishing him an upbeat birthday, the
lady chose to let the world what he'd done to her while she was hitched to him. She shared photographs of her battered face and body and composed;

"Glad birthday my spouse and would be ex James Alphonso Campbell (AKA emma sillah) the most mischievous and fierce man I have ever known in my life. Might this day be the start of the time you will pay for every one of your violations.

Might God never permit you to skip judgment and may your mischievousness be served as a birthday cake as you celebrate for whatever is left of your life. As you turtured me day and night when I was in your home may the laws of this nation get up to speed with you one day . I survived your brutality towards me in light of the fact that God was on my side however right now is an ideal opportunity for the entire world to know the marriage I was in and why I utilized my hard win cash to petition for separation. See you soon in court James A Campbell"

Comments