Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words


Tonto Dikeh showered acclaims on her spouse Oladunni Churchill as he tuned a year more seasoned today..She composed

Your name is the first thing I specify every time I tally my blessings,because that is what you're to me.Today I commend you-Your splendid mind,your delightful soul,your genuinity and your wisdom...I love all that you remain for and support all that you dream of...I'm appreciative to God that you exist and that you've made me the focal point of your universe...I'm grateful that your arms are my sanctuary and your kisses the Elixir that give me life..I love you,My KING..

Might God favor you with numerous more years of wellbeing and Life and dreams working out as expected alongside those of Us that love,Value and Honor you.

Cheerful Birthday MRX

See more underneath:




Comments