Uche Nnaji shares points of interest of his shoot with President Buhari as he wishes him a cheerful birthday

Uche Nnaji was the beautician behind President Buhari's epic crusade shoot. To praise the President's birthday, on his Instagram page, the Style Doctor uncovers that the President hadn't worn a suit in 20 years! 


"In 2014, when I styled this awesome man for his official crusade shoot, it was an inconceivably humbling and edifying background. Our President is a correctly point by point and honorable noble man. He was somewhat reluctant about wearing a suit; He let me know, 'This is the first occasion when I will be wearing a suit in 20 years, I trust you perform some enchantment.' He included this last part with a giggle.

After one year I'm respected to wish you an exceptionally cheerful birthday Sir and extremely appreciative for the chance to partake in the history you made. Cheers Mr President!"

Comments