What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station.

Crashed into a NNPC super station to refill my tank just to see this fellow adjacent to me. He had a bicycle who's fuel tank has been remade to suit nothing under 30litres of petrol.

Actually, there were three of them, yet I could catch only this adjacent to me.

It is such a disgrace Nigerians have turned out to be so abnormal in nature-when you make laws/rules by which all must stand, they gadget bright intends to break those principles. This trap of adjusting fuel tanks has turned into significantly more greater than how they were initially delivered has turned into the most favored trap received by dark advertisers to beat authorities and gadgets to their amusement.

Presently I comprehend what they implied when they said "be the change you need to see around you".

Comments